Saturday, January 16, 2010

Food Poisoning...

So yesterday was a pretty crappy day.... I guess I should add pukey, too.

The puking started at about 11pm Wednesday night and the diarrhea wasn't far behind..... I don't know if it was the shellfish I had for lunch before we left the beach to come home or some virus, but something pissed off my digestive system.

I spent most of that night and the following day in the bathroom or in bed resting. What a way to spend my vacation, right? Bored, in bed or puking. I think I did manage to play 4 or 5 games of Sudoku... The real kicker? Everyone else got to enjoy the crab feast planned for lunch that day. I couldn't go into the kitchen for more than a few minutes without having to run for the bathroom. The smell was more than my stomach could handle....

After a day of eating bread and drinking water, which most of the time I couldn't keep down anyway, I woke up this morning feeling much better. I was able to drink, rather than sip, water and had no problem eating bread. What a feeling!!

I had some black tea with more bread for breakfast this morning and for lunch I am going to try eating a broth soup with some pasta.... Yum - flavor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment